Alopexy Minoxidil 3 Month Treatment (French Rogaine, Clinically Proven)
- ndicated for moderate hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) in adult, male or female. It promotes hair growth and stabilizes the phenomenon of falling.
- patented formula stops hair loss and stimulates growth of follicle
- with continued use, you will see miraculous results in 4 months
- non greasy and non sticky formula thanks to the gamma cyclodextrin
- wash hands thouroughly after use
Medication Guide 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Medication Guide > Alopexy > Alopexy 2% Solution for skin application box 1 bottle (PET) (+ + pipette metering pump with appl.) 60 ml Alopexy: its indications This drug is indicated for moderate hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) in adult, male or female. It promotes hair growth and stabilizes the phenomenon of falling. Alopexy: conditions for which it may be prescribed Androgenetic Alopecia Therapeutic Class Dermatology Active Minoxidil Excipients Gamma-cyclodextrin, ethanol, propylene glycol (E1520), Purified Water Status This medicine is NOT SUBJECT TO MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION Tx repayment SS 0% Laboratory Pierre Fabre Dermatology Presentation Precautions Pregnancy and breastfeeding side effects Alopexy: its dosage Dermal application. RESERVED FOR ADULTS. - Apply 2 times a day a dose of 1 ml of the scalp, taking as its starting point the center of the area to be treated. The daily dose should not exceed 2 ml. Enlarge the product with the fingertips so as to cover the entire treatment area. Before and after applying the solution, wash your hands thoroughly. Apply on hair and scalp thoroughly dry. - Using the pipette: A pipette is used to take exactly 1 ml of solution to be distributed over the entire area to be treated.